The DLC for Tom Clancy’s The Division has arrived, and its free. The open-world RPG has received an update, Incursions. The 1.1 patch adds some new features and also fixes bugs. A new incursion, Falcon Lost, has been added to the Stuyvesant area. Players have to be at level 30 and have completed the mission “General Assembly” to be granted access to play the incursion.
Gear is a part of the 1.1 Incursions update as well. The gear set can be had by completeing challenges in Manhattan, and wearing gear lets you access bonuses and talents. The sets are below along with their character enhancements.
- “Tactician’s Authority” enhances electronics and support capabilities
- “Striker’s Battlegear” provides bonuses for assault capabilities
- “Sentry’s Call” enhances marksman capabilities
- “Path of the Nomad” provides bonuses for lone wanderers
Gear also has a gear score. The non-vanity pieces of gear that are found when your agent is level 30 has a gear score. You’ll be able to see this in the menu displayed next the player level and as you improve your gear, you can get access to the high-end challenges.
Assignments have been classified in new categories: Combat, Dark Zone, and Crafting. These are automatically obtained when you log in to the game, and can be viewed under Mission Overview on the map. They’re available for 24 hours (Daily) and 7 days (Weekly). You’ll be able to play some assignments alone, while others will require other agents.
Incursions 1.1 has also improved how you trade within the game. Now you can share enemies’ discarded or dropped items with your fellow players, and you can trade items by dropping themself as loot. Sharing is limited to just the players in your group currently, and you can only share them after 2 hours after you obtained them.
A new global event has been added: Dark Zone Supply Drops. The Strategic Homeland Defense Agency will airdrop supply caches to aid Division agents, and will have gear that’s ready to use. It’s up to you to get the supply drop first, because other agents and enemies will want them as well.
A new Group Spectator Cam will let you spectate other members of your player group while you wait for revival, or if the group is down. Switch between group members with RB/LB, R1/L1 or Q/E keys.
More weapons are now available. You’ll find them below.
- Warlord: Assault Rifle
- Valkyria: Submachine gun
- (Historian: Marksman Rifle) – While implemented in the game with this update, this weapon can’t be acquired until 1.2 update.
Gameplay changes have made the game more challenging, such as Turret skill won’t suppres enemy NPCs any longer. Normal credits instead of Phoenix Credits are now applied to high-end items, while drop Phoenix Credits have been increased on level 31 and 32. The Dark Zone Funds are now by the vendor in the Church Safe House, replaced from Phoenix Credits.
Items under Crafiting have changed:
New costs have been implemented, with the following changes below:
- Increased costs for converting crafting materials and crafting High-End items:
- 10 Standard (Green) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 Specialized (Blue) material
- 15 Specialized (Blue) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 High-End (Gold) material
- 10 High-End (Gold) materials instead of 8 to craft 1 lvl 31 High-End (Gold) item
- Deconstructing a Standard (Green) item yields 1 Standard material instead of 2
- Deconstructing a High-End (Gold) item yields 1 High-End material instead of 2
- Added new level 31 and 32 High-End items Blueprints to Vendors
- Removed Division Tech requirements from some level 31 High-End Blueprints
Bothersome bugs have now been fixed, such as weapon talents not activating, reloading stripper clips and more. The UbiBlog has the full updates.