Here is a 1.04 version patch for open-world first-person action shooter Far Cry 3. Several issues that bothered players are fixed, and some new HUD options are added in the Option menu.
– Fixed issue when accessing the camera and when throwing rocks
– Fixed issue with accessing weapons. The user weapon inventory will be restored as soon as entering inside a safe house or when fast travelling
– Users that have missed the Relic located in Dr. Earnhardt cave will have the relic recover.
– Fixed the bug with the weapon models staying on screen
– The objective is now properly updated during “Kicking The Hornet’s Nest” mission
– New options to hide the HUD are now available in the option menu
– Fixed the issue when the user became invincible after failing the “Black Gold” mission numerous times
– Fixed game crashes that occurred when the user reconnects to Ubisoft servers using an account that has unlocked any MP item
– Fixed the issue where Sam was no longer in the jeep’s turret, after placing two bombs and being killed several times in the “Black Gold”’ mission
Source: Games Monkey